What About Love
What About Love
Centuries have passed by, relationships have bloomed and so has love. But no one can give the proper definition of love. To some Love is friendship set on fire for others Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it. No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind.
A dramatic turn of love, breaking a little heart into a million pieces. How can this be? Can love be good and evil in one? Friends with broken hearts, broken lives, broken bodies. Covering their shame, trying to escape the torturing pain that love brought them. So dependent, so delivered to what they received and never asked for.
So, quite simply, the current idea in most people's minds about love is flat-out wrong, and it's why so few people are feeling nourished in relationships. It's also why we can't get very far in a conversation about spirituality until we take this thing apart to get to what's real and true. The Real Truth About Love
Mom, I Love You For all the times I forgot to thank you, for all the special little things you do, for all the words that sometimes go unspoken, I need to say, “Mom, I love you.” I love you for the way you stop and listen, and for your kind support throughout the years, for teaching me the meaning of compassion, and for sharing my triumphs and my tears.
You, Lord God are wonderful: so gracious, so kind, so firm, so faithful, so consistent. Your agape love flows from your being no matter what we do—for you are love itself, you cannot never not love! And I praise you that in your love are both mercy and forgiveness as well as righteousness and wrath against sin.
If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
Mu ae video madhyamare moro darshaka mananku janeibaku chahunchhi ki prema ra prakruta artha kan au premaku ame kemiti pai pariba Music & Video Credit __ Video background aur music from :- Royalty ...